Play Texas Holdem Poker and Win
- = Accepts all players
Top Texas Holdem Poker Sites Online!
|Rank||Poker Site||Description||Score||Bonus||Read Review|
Featured Beginner Article:
01-18-08 Author: LearnTexasHoldem
1. Be aware of your position
When you start out playing Texas holdem you probably won't understand the importance of your position at the table. But this can't be stressed enough. To have position on your opponents give you a huge advantage. In position you can play more hands and have a lot more control over the progress of the hand. Always be cautious when you play out of position and only play premium hands.
2. Don't play to many starting hands
A sure way to lose money in Texas holdem is by playing too many hands. Playing bad starting hands will usually cost you a lot more than what you stand to win. And when you hit something with a hand you shouldn't be playing in the first place, it will usually only get you in trouble. This way you can spend your hardly earned sign-up bonus very fast.
3. Be aggressive
A very common beginners mistake is to call to...
Featured Advanced Article:
01-18-10 Author: LearnTexasHoldem
Texas hold'em would be grouped in with games such as black jack, roulette and horse racing. Is that true though? Is there a way to beat the game or is it a crap shoot? Can a person make money playing texas hold'em or is it nothing more then a lottery?
Now that I stretched that question about as long as one could, the answer is short and sweet: yes you can make money at texas hold'em poker. Not only is it possible to profit by playing, many people make their livings at it. That isn't to say it is easy but it is definitely possible.
The first thing you have to realize is that texas hold'em is not typical gambling or a "casino game". You'll find it in many casinos but...
Latest Online Poker News Stories
- Johnny Lodden: “10 Years Ago Nobody Had Heard of Aggressive Poker”
- Daily 3-Bet: Jedlicka is Unstoppable, Piece of Timex, NHL Antes Up
- RIP Ultimate Warrior: A Reminder Why I Play Poker
- Afriat Outlasts Pahuja, Mackey to Win WPT Seminole
- Daily 3-Bet: Esfandiari Cracks, Big-Time SCOOP, Position Plays
- Borgata Lawsuit Shows How Phil Ivey Won $9.6m Edge-Sorting in Baccarat
- James Mackey, Matt Stout Highlight WPT Seminole Final Table
- Daily 3-Bet: Absolute Retro, WSOP Requests, Selbst > Rafa
- Victor Ramdin: “Ivey Saved My Career, Hellmuth is My Idol”
- Party Poker NJ Offers Last Chance into WPT World Championship
News provided by PokerListings.com